Artbitrium

Artbitrium, a solid sculpture covered in a hand-cut stained glass mosaic, 4ft x 4ft, 2020 ~SOLD

Above is my sculpture in front of the medical center in Alamosa. I was very pleased that my sculpture 'Arbitrium' was purchased and donated to SLV Health where I gave birth to both my sons.

Click the Link Below to See More Photos and the Making of this sculpture:
 
This sculpture was displayed as Part of Alamosa's Public Art Program.
 
 
Artist Statement About the Sculpture: The Moth demonstrates pure determination, always searching out light in darkness. Though, if in this quest, it stumbles upon a 'burning' brightness, the fragility of its body will succumb to it. The strength of the moth's faith is divine yet can bring upon a sudden melancholia when its vulnerability gets the best of it - the Moth reminds us to beware of 'Blind Faith'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment